Sunday, December 4, 2016

O Christmas Tree!

We had a fun week and weekend with lots of friend time, including a sleepover at our house Friday night!  After church on Sunday we had lunch with friends and then went to look at another piece of property on a creek with redwoods.  Then it was Christmas tree hunting in the Santa Cruz mountains!
The property we were looking at.  So pretty!

Found the perfect tree! 
Helping Dad carry it
The tree fit in the car...kind of...
All decorated!  
View from the sidewalk!  I love our rotating snowflake lights!
Zac, making fun of me in my giddiness about the awesome Christmas decorations!
Happy second week of Advent: One small baby in the hay, brings us PEACE of Christmas Day!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so festive and fun. I think my favorite is everyone squished in the vehicle with the tree.

    Merry Christmas, friends!

    ReplyDelete