Monday, December 12, 2016

A Beautiful Wedding and A Little Bit of Christmas

On Saturday I flew to WA to celebrate my cousin Marie's wedding in Tacoma.  It was a beautiful ceremony, with Lucy and Kate as the flower girls!
Beautiful flower girls!
Ann, the beautiful bride Marie, and I.  Not sure what is happening with my goofy grin.
Sunday morning was the Crossroads Kids Christmas Program during 2nd service at church.  I was flying home at the time, so Zac videoed it.  Keanan had a speaking part - reciting the first 4 verses of Luke 2, and he did great!
This is one of the 3 songs that the kids sang.  Kyla is in the front/middle and Keanan in on the left hand side.
Earlier this week we all went to San Francisco for the Otto family Holiday party.  The company rented out a bowling alley for the evening and had yummy food.  We had fun in the photo booth and bowling a few rounds (I won!).

No comments:

Post a Comment