Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving Weekend 2016

We had a great weekend visiting with friends and family in Washington!  I regret, however, that my camera is still not working so we only have a few shots from Zac's phone.  One fun thing about this trip is that I got to see all my grandparents!  My Grandma was up from Arkansas and we had a nice lunch with my other Grandma and Papa.  Other highlights were spending the night at the Ireland's, snuggling with my nephew Jackson who is the happiest baby on the planet, church at Crossroads, kittens, silly girl cousins playing dress-up, and yummy food!
A few princesses
cousin dog pile!

so much rain at the river, it was so high!
Sunday morning sunrise at the Ireland Cabin
Vawter's and Ireland's taking our normal front row seats at church
Kyla fell asleep with her tongue sticking out and then complained that it was tingling when she woke up!
Buttercup and Thistle Johnson (we came up with their names) 
We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment