Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekend Adventures: Anderson Lake

We had a pretty quiet weekend, which was nice for a change!  Saturday was spent doing ballet stuff with Kyla and working in the yard.  I got ambitious and started trimming some branches of a large tree in our backyard...Zac helped me finish it.  The kids had much fun making a fort with the branches.
After church on Sunday we drove the Jeep out to Anderson Lake.  We did a little hike along the lake shore and another little hike along Coyote Creek.  It was hot, but we had fun being outside.


The kids first week of 2nd/3rd grade went well and they start a Maker May class with some friends tomorrow.

I know you all already have this marked on your calendar...but Tuesday is my birthday!  The big 35!  For a present, I would love people to sponsor me in the 5K Walk for Life happening on May 14th to benefit Real Options (the crisis pregnancy centers in the bay area).  Here's my fundraising page if you're interested:  https://secure.ministrysync.com/ministrysync/event/website/?m=2760566

No comments:

Post a Comment