Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring Break in Washington!

We had a great week visiting with family and friends in Washington.  It went by so fast!

The kids and I flew in on Monday morning and then drove to my parents river house in Hoquaim.  All the Lathrop cousins were there waiting for us!  They all had a blast and played hard.
Lathrop Cousins!
At the river with Grandma and Grandpa
On Tuesday I took Kate out for her birthday lunch!  She cracks me up.

On Wednesday we left the river and drove to Ann and Brian's house in Graham.  On Thursday the kids and I spent the afternoon at the Ireland's house in Yelm visiting with them and the Hobb's.  It was a gorgeous day and the kids were outside the whole time.  I fail at picture taking and forgot to get all the kiddo's.
View of Mount Rainier from the Ireland's deck.  I miss my mountain!

We had dinner Thursday night at Jess and Casey's house in Yelm.  It was fun to play with Zane and Grandpa drove up from Mossyrock too!  Again, fail on the picture taking!

On Friday I took Lucy out for some birthday shopping and lunch!  We had a great time, but again, no picture - grrr!  On Friday afternoon the kids and I drove back to the airport and arrived back home just in time for bed.  This last weekend was spent hanging out with Zac, we missed him!

It's testing week for us, with a possible zoo trip thrown in.  Both kids are excited to take the CAT (California Achievement Test)!  Next weekend is the Lego Expo (hopefully), some 4-H meetings, and a trip to Washington DC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment