Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth of July Weekend

We had such a great, relaxing weekend celebrating the birthday of our country!

There was some of this:
No training wheels!!!  Can you hear her giggle the ENTIRE time?
And a bunch of this:
Our pool is here!  It's 15' diameter and 4' tall - and salt water!
And Zac and Keanan got to do this:
A ride in a float plane!

Hopping around in the delta
After playing in the pool and eating a yummy 4th of July dinner with our friends, the Hoffman's, we made our annual trek to the roof of Zac's work to watch the firework show at the Shoreline Amphitheater.  There was much hot chocolate and treats, I made this:

There will be no blog post next week because I'll be holding babies at the Young Lives camp in Arizona!  Please keep me in your prayers (and also Zac and the kids).  I'll be sure to post about it when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment