Saturday, March 28, 2015

Trip to Washington

We head home today after spending the week visiting family and friends.  The main purpose of our visit was two-fold: to take my two older nieces out for their birthday lunches, and to teach a short childbirth class for Jess and Casey (Zac's sister and brother-in-law).  Both were quite successful!

Here's the break down of the week:
We flew in Monday and had a big family dinner at my parents house.
Tuesday was spent hanging out with our friends in Yelm!
Wednesday I took Kate out for her birthday lunch (she is 5 now!) and in the evening we went to AWANA's with Lucy and Kate.
She's 5!
Thursday I had coffee with my friend Krista and then taught the class to Jess and Casey.  That evening we meet Jess and Casey for dinner so they could say hi to the kids.
Friday I took Lucy out for her birthday lunch and that night my mom, sister, sister-in-law and I went to see Mama Mia live at the Paramount in Seattle - great show!
She's turning 7 soon!
Whew!  We are excited to see Zac tonight and sleep in our own beds.

Happy Palm Sunday tomorrow and the start of Holy Week!  Hosanna, the King has come!

No comments:

Post a Comment