Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend Adventures: Ballet Recital!

Who's the cutest red flower in the land?  Kyla of course!
First ballet recital!
with her friend Maggie
For your viewing pleasure I give you "Variations from Sleeping Beauty" starring Kyla!



She performed twice on Saturday for the recital and did a great job.  I was the "backstage mom" for the first performance and had no idea what I was doing.  I was exhausted by the end trying to keep all the little girls happy and quiet!  Her next performance is on June 20th in a full length ballet called "The Maiden's Visit".  She would love to have lots of people come watch!

Here's what the boy's did while Kyla and I were at the first performance:



Sunday was spent at church and attending the membership class afterwards (we're becoming actual members!).  I got to teach a private childbirth class to some friends at church while Zac and the kids went to an indoor trampoline place and over to the Hoffman's for dinner afterwards.

Next week the Lathrop's are here (my brother, sister-in-law and two nieces!) and we MOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment