Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Weekend Adventure: With the Lathrop's and Moving!

My regular post is a few days late because WE HAVE MOVED!!  We are so excited to be in our new place and very grateful for the help of the friends that helped us yesterday.  Except for hanging pictures on the wall and cleaning the old house - I'm done!

Backing up a bit in our weekend - we had a great visit from my brother, sister-in-law, and their super cute little girls.  We spent time at lots of parks, Happy Hollow zoo, and just hanging out.  I'll try to add some more pictures when Elizabeth sends them to me.  It was so good to see them and snuggle my two youngest nieces - I am clearly their favorite! ;)
Aubrey loved Kyla's dress!
meeting Danny the Dragon
Piper loves to swing!
We also had a surprise visit Saturday night from two of the Ireland's!  Chris and Rahab couldn't get on the flight back home from Maui, so the closest thing was San Jose and then head home in the morning.  It was a short but fun visit :)  

Next weekends adventures will be with Auntie Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment