Tuesday, August 6, 2013

VBS Jungle Jaunt!

The kids had a blast at our church's VBS last week!  The theme was Jungle Jaunt and our verse was Psalm 145: 1-2
I will exalt you, my God the King;
    I will praise your name for ever and ever.

Every day I will praise you

    and extol your name for ever and ever.


We had the special treat of cousins Lucy and Kate staying with us for the whole week as well!  So much fun!

I was the "registration master" for VBS, doing all the behind the scenes paper work.  By Friday afternoon I was EXHAUSTED!  Not to mention that Zac had to fly to Arizona on Thursday to be with his dying Grandma (please keep his whole family in your prayers).  But we all had so much fun at VBS - I will not hesitate to do it again!

Cousins on the last day

The kids singing one of their songs at church (Keanan's in the hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment