Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sickness

It seems that every other person I hear about or talk to this days is sick with some yuck or another.  I wanted to pass on a resource that I totally believe has helped keep our family healthy, Double E Immune Booster from the Bulk Herb Store.  I made this herbal mix into a glycerine based tincture (which has really easy to do) and store it in a glass jar with the rest of my herbal stuff.  First sign of sickness, we all take a spoonful a couple times a day.  Usually the sickness never progresses past a plugged nose or sore throat and is gone in a day or two.  If we are around those who are sick I also dole out a spoonful, and we usually don't catch anything.   If needed I might mix up some lemon/honey/ginger/garlic/yarrow tea for the kids, but the Immune Booster usually does the job on it's own.  We also take our vitamins every day, eat very "clean" and drink lots of water.  Herbs work!  Give it a shot, you won't be sorry =)

Note:  Zac does not take any of the above things (only vitamins in liquid form when I add them to our morning smoothies) and is also very healthy - good genetics and healthy eating growing up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment