Saturday, November 17, 2012

11-17 Week in Review

What a nice calm week we had!

Home school this week was the letter R for raccoons, rainbows, rakes and rabbits.  We also had lots of good walks, bike rides and read aloud times.  On Friday the UPS man  showed up with a large box of Keanan's kindergarten curriculum from My Father's World!  It was on sale, which is why we bought it now, but we'll be starting it around March.  It's so nice to be able to start whenever we are ready, and not have to wait for September (we school year round anyways).


Also on Friday, a bunch of my girl friends from small group and our summer bible study came out for a long over due girls night!  We had chocolate fondue, watched a movie, and I got to do herbal hair treatments on all that wanted them!  Lots of good girly fun =)

We ended the week with Kyla and I attending a birthday party for one of her friends today and Zac and Keanan working in the garage.  I am currently reading "24/6" by Matthew Sleeth and working on redefining what Sabbath means for me - so no computer tomorrow!

Here are a couple random pictures from the week.  Ready, set, Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment