Monday, April 16, 2012

Getaway Trip: Day 3

Today was super relaxing.  Zac left in the morning for the Center For Bionic Medicine, a division of the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.  They are developing a neurally controlled prosthetic leg that Zac is helping to test.  While he was gone I had a wonderful time with just me - very rare!  I finished two books, did some business work on the computer and just chilled =)  Zac came back to the hotel at lunch and I went with him for an hour or so to the Institute.  It was really neat to see what they were doing.

After Zac was done for the day we went out to dinner at The Purple Pig.  The food was very different, but really good!  We then walked around downtown and ended up getting drinks at the Signature Lounge in the John Hancock building, on the 96th floor!!  The view was amazing - the city seems to go on forever.

I fly out in the morning and can't wait to see the kids again!

No comments:

Post a Comment