Monday, March 12, 2012

What's in the Bible? - a review


Pretty much all of the Christian homeschooling mom blogs I follow have been raving about this new DVD series from the creator of VeggieTales, so when they all had a code to get the first episode for only $5 a month ago, I jumped on it.  Two nights ago we finally sat down as a family to watch the first part.  Keanan was mesmerized, Zac and I were cracking up at the jokes, and Kyla was generally entertained since most of the characters look like muppets.  We ALL learned something about the creation of the Bible!  I am really excited to purchase more of these!

Here's a video clip from episode 1:

Are you hooked?  Here is a code of $20 off!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! All I heard was Bob the Tomato when he was talking about the show though. LOL! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete