Sunday, March 25, 2012

School Time Updates

Good news!!  Zac ordered our new camera last night!!  So hopefully next week or so I will be able to share pictures again....for all 10 or so of you that are following this blog....thanks Grandma's, Grandpa's and Great Grandma's and Grandpa! =)

We had lots of fun this last week on letter U, which Keanan was consistently calling N.  Good thing we will be starting a new program and going through all the letters again in about 6 weeks!

Speaking of our new program, I am so excited to start that is hard for me to keep on track to finish our current program (we only have letters V-Z left!!)  Beginning mid-May or so Keanan will start All About Reading Level Pre-1, You Can Read, and some math/science/music/art work put together by mom.  It looks like this will be about 40 weeks or so if we go straight through, so add a few weeks for breaks and holidays.  After that Keanan starts the KINDERGARTEN program from My Father's World!!!  How is that possible!  Sheesh, time goes to fast.

For Kyla, mid-May or so she will be starting Animal ABC's, and alphabet crafts.  I am sure she will love this!  When Keanan starts the Kindergarten program, Kyla will be starting the Pre-K program that Keanan is doing right now, Letter of the Week, and then probably follow in his footsteps the rest of the way up - we'll see how it goes.

I love that there is a plan, but I also love that I can change it as much as I want!!  I have researched all this stuff for the last year and really think these programs are going to work great for us =)

No comments:

Post a Comment