Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our Goings On This Week

It's been a nice, laid back week for us.  We are on Christmas break from preschool so the kids have been using their time to play with new toys.  My trunk is full of their old toys that don't get played with very much.  I don't do clutter.  If it's not used - it's out!  I have used my time to take down our Christmas stuff and clean the house for the new year.  I've also been catching up on my preschool planning this week - I'm set until February! 

We switched it up yesterday as I was called upon by my good friend to support her in labor until her husband could make it.  He came in and I went out just 30 minutes before their beautiful little girl was born!  Welcome Rahab Elaine Ireland!  You can read a beautiful post about her here.
 
As promised, here is a picture of the gifts we made this year!  Lavender sugar scrub for the aunties, cupcake in a cup for the Grandpa's and Uncle's, and beeswax candles for the Grandma's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment