Monday, October 3, 2011

Yay for awesome days!

I love when things work out!  So far today the kids got to go play with their friends Kaitlyn and Ethan while I had a doula client interview (thanks Elizabeth!!).  They had so much fun and even got to see the school bus!  My client interview was so great, we really hit it off and ended up talking for quite a while.  I will be really sad if they don't hire me!

We got home, had lunch and reading time and then put Kyla down for nap.  Then Keanan and I had a wonderful time in the school room exploring all of the apple activities I set up!  He loved grinding cinnamon, cutting up an apple, learning about the apple life cycle and playing with apple pie spice playdough (which I made yesterday all by myself!!!  Seriously it smells like an apple pie - I want to eat it)!!  At the end of this week we will be making an apple pie together, more details on that later =)

I also registered Keanan and I for the mother son pirate adventure at the childrens museum next weekend!  We are both super excited for our "date" - dinner and desert included!

Tonight I am teaching my first childbirth class for CareNet Crisis Pregnancy Center in Olympia!  I can't wait!  I have 6 couples signed up so it should be a great time.

Dinner is cooking in the crockpot, laundry is done, my BSF lessons are all caught up.  Ahhhh..... if only every day could go this well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment