Thursday, October 20, 2011

Business Changes

As I posted on Facebook a few days ago, except for one doula client opening in March, I am booked until September 2012!!  I know that there are not any July and August due dates yet, but I will be taking July and August off for family time.  All of this happened in the last two weeks!  It is so exciting and crazy at the same time, I love it!!

This coming Monday is the last class in my first teaching series at CareNet of Olympia.  I have had so much fun teaching this class and getting to know the students, I even took them on a tour of the family birth center at St. Peter's hospital last week.  I am already getting excited for the class in January.  I volunteer to teach this class for 4 weeks, once a quarter.

Soooo.... things are busy!  And Zac was getting a little concerned about it.  We have a family rule that I am only gone 3 nights out of the week.  With one of those nights being our small group that leaves 2 for doula / class work.  With teaching, doing interviews, prenatal meetings, and the possible birth thrown in - I just didn't have enough time. 

Therefore, I will no longer be teaching group childbirth classes in Yelm through Miraculous Journeys.  After praying about it and talking to Zac this is the thing that had to go.  I will still teach private one day (or half day) classes to my doula clients and anyone else that desires that, but this will help me to not be gone so many nights a week. 

Here's the link for more info about my new class offerings.  Beautiful Miracles Childbirth Classes.  I am excited about the year ahead!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are keeping your priorities in check, and have a hubby who helps with that :)

    ReplyDelete