Friday, September 30, 2011

Workout Routine

I've found a new one.  I like it and it's kicking my butt!

Zac and I were running together to get ready for the 5K that we ran in last Saturday.  But it is difficult for me to get the kids up from nap and out the door to meet him at the track (15-20 minutes away) by 5pm and then get home and have dinner at a reasonable time.  So rather than me do nothing, again, I searched the internet for something I could do at home.  Inside.  For free.  And I found it!

Exercise TV workout plans!  They give you video workouts for 30 days, just follow along!  I think they change the 30 day plan every month, but I'm not sure.  I am really loving the one they have on there right now.  I deviate from the plan a bit to fit the amount of time I have, so for me it is one 20 min. workout in the evening.  With a break on Saturday and Sunday (unless I miss a day during the week due to a birth or teaching a late class, then I will do one on Saturday).

So if you are feeling like you need to get moving but it's getting a bit too cool outside (I don't like to be cold), check out the link.  I've said before that I don't own a scale and I don't care at all how much I weigh - I just want to be healthy.  Exercise is a key part to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment