Thursday, July 21, 2011

So much to do...only one me!

We are back! And totally not unpacked from Hawaii at all! I am getting a little overwhelmed at all the stuff that I need to do like unpack, sort the million or so pictures (not an exaggeration, Zac is camera crazy and even rented a fancy lens for the trip), upload the sorted pictures, create a book of said pictures, meet potential clients tomorrow, meet two current clients next week, go to the store (we have no food), get school stuff ready for Keanan for next week, get ready for Zac's family to come on Monday, figure out how to fix the stupid broke washing machine (this is Zac's chore- but it is stressing me out), and I'm sure there is more in addition to the normal day to day stuff. Ugh.

On a different note, some of my Hawaii highlights include visiting a very authentic Hawaiian church on Sunday. They blew a conch shell to start the service, sang 1/2 of the songs in Hawaiian and had hula girls! So cool!

I am also in love with coconuts more now than ever. I ate two of them (after drinking the water out with a straw) in about 2 days. My lower intestines were very upset for a bit - but it was worth it! They do not taste the same here, not fresh at all.

Zac and I went para-sailing, which was fun and not scary at all. We all went to the aquarium, had sushi, spent time on the beach and the pool, and drove around the entire island (on the south side it is called the road to Hana- very beautiful.)

Loads of pictures to come. Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment