Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last Letter of the week - Z!!

This post is quite late, but we've been busy! We finished up with letter Z last week!! We made a zebra Z, read some books about the zoo, and worked on writing a Z!

We have been working on our Easter lapbook this week (I'll post pictures after Easter) and next Keanan wants to learn about Spring, so we will be making a Spring lapbook!

After much discussion, we decided to not send Keanan to preschool next year. Instead he will be attending a weekly class at BSF (bible study fellowship) while I am in bible study and we will also renew our membership at the Hands On Children's Museum to take advantage of the free class they offer on Fridays. Starting in the fall I will also be more intentional about our "school" time here at home. I'm excited!

This week has flown by since I was at a wonderful birth on Tuesday night. I can't believe it is almost Friday! Happy Good Friday and happy early Easter! He is Risen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment