Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Simple Joys

You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

So true! I have realized in the last 2 weeks how much I rely on my washing machine. Especially when using cloth diapers. After two weeks of hauling my dirty laundry around, and 2 weeks of Kyla being in disposables (which I HATE), Zac fixed the machine last night!! Praise the Lord!!!

BIG thank yous to my mom and Chris who both sorted (I don't do this), washed, AND folded our laundry. I think my mom did this routine 3 times. Love you guys!

I wish all of you happy washing. May your machine never be out of commission for more than a day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember when I was without for two days when we sold our old one and our new one hadn't come yet...torture! Never was I so excited to do laundry!
    Enjoy the amazing modern convenience of your washing machine!

    ReplyDelete