Monday, March 14, 2011

She's Crafty...

Beastie Boys anyone?? Ahh, flashbacks to junior high and high school, *sigh*.

Actually, I am anti-crafty. It is a very large stretch for me to do anything remotely crafty. But stretching us is one of the things our kids do best, right?

We have taken a break with out letters of the week lately. Part of this is Keanan not wanting to do it, so I don't push it. Part of it is me being consumed with my doula certification work (which is sooo close to being done!!). So this last week we did some fun crafts to get ready for St. Patrick's day. I'm sure we will do some more this week as well. Hopefully we will finish our letters soon, we just have W, X, Y, and Z to go!

Marshmallow Shamrocks (Kyla did one too)Sorting colors to make a rainbowThe finished productWorm painting (painted using spaghetti noodles)And just for fun, big girl Kyla on the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment