Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sad...but good

I got a call this afternoon from Bates Technical College. They decided to cancel the doula training class that I was signed up for due to lack of enrollment. I almost cried. I have been SOOOO excited about this class and the hands on training I was going to get. They refunded my dad's credit card, since he had so awesomely paid for the training.

BUT...

I have decided that I am going to go full steam ahead and get certified! It is an online program that takes 3-6 months, depending on how fast I can meet the requirements. The best hands on training I can get will be from actually going to births, the first of which I go on call for next Wednesday! I start tomorrow with my certification, and my dad is still paying for it. I love my dad!

So wish me luck and lots of clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment